Papers are written,
Christmas cards are sent,
Exams are finished,
Time to start to the merriment of the season ahead :)
I'm looking forward to :
- Staff Christmas parties (I've got 4 to attend this year!)
- Novel indulging (I've got 3 I really want to jump into)
- Puzzle building!
- Craft making (I made the mistletoe featured above
during a Dinosaur exam study break last night)
- Learning new skills (I went took at sewing class tonight,
at a wonderful local shop called Spool Of Thread)
- Checking out neighbourhood lights with hot cocoa in one hand,
and my sweetie's hand in the other :)
Merry Christmas my loved lovelies :)
What are you looking forward to?