Monday, April 4, 2011

State Of Mind

Every morning this past weekend, I have awoken with a sunny disposition on life, and because of that I have completely turned around my days.
No matter if I awake to my alarm clock at 7 and have to rush out of bed to work, or if I have the entire day to my own fancy, I start off the day with a smile and the mantra that....

"Today is going to be spectacular!"

I carry that carefree smile on my face for the rest of the day and have seen the following results :

-Strangers telling me I'm beautiful (one in particular called me a "Beautiful Celtic Princess")
-Getting free gifts from customers and friends (I received free movie tickets last week and free tickets to see Elizabeth Gilbert read tomorrow)
-Receiving smiles back from random strangers and not having so many cranky customers
-and just in general loving my body and myself more 

I can't believe what a difference a different attitude will get you!
Just try it! What do you got to lose?

Love Nymph
p.s. I had an amazing photo shoot with 
my dear friend Wai-Lee yesterday, 
she has the ability to make me feel absolutely 
comfortable in my own skin and hold nothing back!  
I am so lucky to have her as a friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment