Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Dream Boards

To me a home should be a place of :

INSPIRATION
IMAGINATION
CREATIVITY
LOVE

And so in order to achieve that with
my tiny studio apartment, 
I have worked hard to place inspirational reminders,
and creative corners throughout the place.

A good way to do so is by the use of
DREAM BOARDS!

Here is the first one I made around this time last year :

 Its a very simple dream board,
but it certainly served its purpose :)

I hung it by the door of my old bedroom,
and would look at every morning as I got ready to leave.

On it I put my dreams to :
GET MORE CREATIVE WITH MY KNITTING
TO TAKE A POTTERY CLASS
TO SEW MORE
TO CONTINUE WITH MY EDUCATION 
AND TO GO ON MORE ROMANTIC VACATIONS

And now I can proudly say that I have done all of that, 
and I continue to do that!

But since I have completed those dreams,
I knew it was time to make another one for my new home.






This new dream board expresses my goals to :
WRITE A CHILDREN'S BOOK
GO SKYDIVING
RIDE MY BIKE
SLEEP MORE
HAVE MORE GATHERINGS AT MY HOME
(KNITTING, SOUP SOCIAL DINNERS...ETC)
DRAW EVERYDAY!

And of course there is room for more dreams to add themselves 
as they are realized.

In the middle I choose to do use a recent photo of myself
that I received from a photographer friend of mine. 
It inspires me to continue doing photo shoots,
because I believe it is a good form of self love. 




This last board is just an board that I keep above my craft table
that contains happy thoughts, written goals that I want to complete before I am 30,
and craft goals that I am working on.

How do you display your goals? 
What are your goals? :)

Love Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment