Saturday, January 8, 2011

The New Year So Far

I am proud to announce that I am on the highway to success when it comes to New Years goals so far!
So far I have :

- Continued to take my vitamens daily and maintained my daily workout at the gym! Whoot!
- Finished my New Orleans scrapbook and now just need to print out my UK pictures in order to get that one done too
- I've set up a craft corner in my livingroom complete with sewing table, to help make my crafting easier! As well as attended Knitting and Pen pal club this week as well as a Sewing class
- I have a friend who is going to meet up with my and go over my school credits with my for my degree for Douglas

And I have also added a couple of goals to my list :
- Arrange the appointments I have been putting off like going to the Dentist and Physiotherapy for my shoulder
- Create a beautiful garden in my backyard and on my fire escape the spring! Very excited about this one :) I am even going to put together a raised garden bed for all my veggies too!

The goals that I need to work on are :
- Work on writing some kick ass poetry
- Plan my trip for the Naked Bungy jumping in Feb
- And try to fit yoga into my life again (hopefully I will be attending a yoga class tomorrow morning). Even if I just start going on Sundays it would be better than not doing it at all :)

Thanks for all your support lovely cyber friends!

    - Love Nymph
p.s. This is a picture of my crafting station so far!

2 comments:

  1. your crafty space looks great! is that little wooden set of drawers from ikea? I think I am going to have to make a trip there before I set up my space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun, its really coming along, and I am so blessed to have roommates that are allowing me to take over part of the living room! I think I actually got it at a store called JYSK, but that was a very long time ago so I am not sure if they still carry them... however I am sure IKEA would have something like that since IKEA = ORGANIZATION :P

    ReplyDelete