I am proud to announce that I am on the highway to success when it comes to New Years goals so far!
So far I have :
- Continued to take my vitamens daily and maintained my daily workout at the gym! Whoot!
- Finished my New Orleans scrapbook and now just need to print out my UK pictures in order to get that one done too
- I've set up a craft corner in my livingroom complete with sewing table, to help make my crafting easier! As well as attended Knitting and Pen pal club this week as well as a Sewing class
- I have a friend who is going to meet up with my and go over my school credits with my for my degree for Douglas
And I have also added a couple of goals to my list :
- Arrange the appointments I have been putting off like going to the Dentist and Physiotherapy for my shoulder
- Create a beautiful garden in my backyard and on my fire escape the spring! Very excited about this one :) I am even going to put together a raised garden bed for all my veggies too!
The goals that I need to work on are :
- Work on writing some kick ass poetry
- Plan my trip for the Naked Bungy jumping in Feb
- And try to fit yoga into my life again (hopefully I will be attending a yoga class tomorrow morning). Even if I just start going on Sundays it would be better than not doing it at all :)
Thanks for all your support lovely cyber friends!
- Love Nymph
p.s. This is a picture of my crafting station so far!