Monday, June 25, 2012

Love Yourself!

I just stumbled upon a lovely blog last night run by self proclaimed fatshionesta Rachele called The Nearsighted Owl. She is doing amazing work over there, getting women excited and proud of their bodies, no matter the size.

  Her mission:
"All sizes are beautiful! Don't be ashamed of your number or keep it from living your life and doing what you love. There is no perfect or wrong size. It doesn't determine our worth and nobody has the right to judge someone's health by their size. So let's show the world that every size can be happy and that we are not ashamed!"


She is getting women to post pictures of themselves proudly owning the number of their dress size beside them... so here's mine.



My weight has jumped around a bit in my early adult hood but now I am happily back at a weight that I am comfortable with for myself. I weigh a steady 162 pounds and get loads of exercise biking around, walking my paper route and doing my weekly dose of the gym. I am happy to be me :)

Love Britt



4 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit...and I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! My outfit is a full lucky thrift store find :) Got to love those!

      Delete
  2. Sweet bike and you look fab in that jean jacket. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for the opportunity to take part in such a lovely project! :)

      Delete